I am currently typing this post with one eye closed. 0.o
That's coz I have a slight eye infection... and please can someone tell me how to easily apply EYE CREAM into the eye?! Arrghhh..like how in the world to put eye cream into the underside of my upper eyelid?? The cream just keeps sticking to my eyelashes and all......and gravity pulls the small little tube of cream down everytime i squeeze out that 1 cm to put under my eyelid =((
And woohoo, i'm down with flu AGAIN. AGAIN!?!? I thought I was fit as fiddle, then suddenly I started sneezing and coughing on Thursday night. Seriously couldn't figure out how come I suddenly got the flu again since I have been resting enough as the common test has taken away quite a few math periods. THEN, I realised. I got the flu from a neighbouring colleague who's pretty sick -.- Fang guo wo baaaaaaaa..................
Thankfully I finished marking the common test scripts yesterday..stayed in school till I finished. Yay.
Most did pretty well....BUT, there are still failures. At least one from each of my 2 classes. =( Shall have to drill drill drill drill driiiilllll them.....
Went over to Bishan Park just now after church service...heard that the scouts are having their annual competition there. So went to kaypoh..nice structure that they had built, looks super sturdy. Hope CHS Scouts wins =)
Oh yes, Catholic High has done SUPERBLY well in the O's last year! Kudos to the sec4s 2006 batch...think the EMaths distinction rate (note: not % passes, it's % DISTINCTION) was 98.2% and the overall aggregate score is 9.6!! :) Do I hear a half day coming our way? please? :P
OKie, enough of one-eyed typing. Tired already.
No comments:
Post a Comment