Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wedding #2

Yup, so I attended wedding #2 last weekend.
CHS people would probably recognise every single person in this collage (ok maybe those who didn't go for the wedding wouldn't know the groom :P)

Decided to put up a collage this time round instead of putting up the pics individually. I love the collage by the way, love the tinted glass in the church... =)

Congrats again B & M :)

4 comments:

WJ The Great said...

Hi, I stumbled onto ur blog accidentally and enjoyed what you've wrote in your past entries. Simple but emotive. Drop me your email address?

yan said...

Thanks for your compliment Wee Jian, glad you enjoyed reading :)
Am pleasantly surprised that you're taking time to read my blog..I thought only friends/students would be interested in reading what I'm saying here ;)

Anonymous said...

HEY MISS CHOWBY!

WOAH. FINALLY CAN VIEW YOUR BLOG! oops, sorry for caps. HAHA!

anyway, link me link me!

wei.. why you never upload the we took that day? so nice can! sigh..

yan said...

Haha hi Tawan ;)

Congrats on finally viewing my blog without hanging your comp :P

Aaaaaaand, I DID upload that photo that we took la. Just that it's a few posts ago..go and see LAH.

Will link you...soon ;)