Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Photo blog

Just another photo blogging post about the stuff I've been up to during this hols...

3-1 class chalet

Glad the fire was up and starting before I managed to locate the BBQ pit..for a moment I was wondering if I'll have to watch them start the fire and start eating at 10pm.... :P
Though I had to BBQ some of the food myself...was overall quite enjoyable spending time with the class...


See my nice class t-shirt?!??? =)

Love my obnoxious cat shirt that I bought from Thailand... :)
And the den of gamblers in the chalet..haha..the rest were all gaming..

Really hope the chalet served its purpose to bond the class closer together... =)


Funny newspaper cutting
Saw this stuck on my friend's room's door. Haha...apparently her father cut it out from the newspaper and stuck it on her door after he noticed that she was overworking herself..haha..



C & K's wedding
Yes another pair of friends got married to each other.

And this is the group of us who sang at their wedding..haha...
The reason why we're holding all those toy stuff in our hands while taking this pic is coz they were our props for one of the songs called "Going to the chapel"!!

Haha...coz one part of the lyrics goes..
Spring is here & the sky is blue
Birds all sing as if they knew..

So when these 2 particular lines popped up, we raised the props that we were hiding at the back of us at the respective key words like Spring (we raised the flowers), sky (we raised the back of the Doraemon, Doraemon coz my friend C is in love with Doraemon), birds (we raised the little bird toys)..HAHA..
Think the wedding couple was quite amused, but at the same time, very appreciative of our crazy efforts in trying to make their wedding more special...

Don't you think this tiny pair of platypuses are so cuuuute???!!?
Haha..couldn't resist taking pics of it...they were one of the props that we used...super cute..

And this is the whole jing gang of VCFers who turned up for the church wedding.. =)


Christmas carolling

This is the ACJC choir carolling at the Esplanade on 24th Dec. I never fail to watch them carol every year, ever since I stopped singing with the alumni in 2001. Had really wanted to join them for their carolling this year, but somehow the timing was just inconvenient. Guess I'll have to wait till next year.
Next year happens to be the 20th anniversary of the Choral Programme in AC....REALLY tempted to join them to sing for the 20th Anniversary concert in July next year. But I'm not sure if I can make the time commitment...haiz....

So much memories of my choir days.....







Well, Christmas has come and gone, and school's starting in like...4 days???
Oh my.....but I guess I've been thinking about school and the upcoming year's responsibilities and all so much...that I've become a little numb to school reopening.

Excited...but yet...worried...that's what I feel about the new year.....I really hope that I can cope..and cope well..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay but is it a little sad that Miss
Valerie Wilson is no longer concucting ACJC choir? Anyway do tell
your classes more about your choral
experiences. Your batch has really achieved a lot. Grand Prix winners...
See you.