Well......
It certainly does FEEL like it. In fact, I was just telling one of my boys that, I feel more stressed that they are taking O's now, than when I was taking my own O's when I was 16. Haiiiiii...the part and parcel of being a sec4 form teacher perhaps.
Well, in the midst of feeling stressed...it's good that there are friends to pull me out of school to keep me sane...
Autumn Kiss charity concert
Went for a charity concert last week at Mohamed Sultan Road...it's a charity concert in aid of Asissi Hospice, an organisation which cares for the terminally ill.
The very interesting part is, that the singer/organiser of the concert is the sister of 2 of my choral conductors.
My 2 conductors singing with her sister singing and playing on the piano..
Felt a sense of nostalgia and was also heartwarming to see the 3 sisters on stage singing together for one of the songs. Afterall, it's been a long time since I last heard my conductors sing.
Nice cosy little family-and-friends charity concert..
YC & S' wedding
Attended 2 of my church friends' wedding on Saturday....was glad that I was finally able to attend my church friends' wedding coz I had missed 2 other weddings before this...
Was nice....and sweet...had a chance to get to know some of my churchmates better during the dinner too..
Wish the couple all the best as they start a new phase of life together :)
Mama Mia!
Managed to finally catch Mama Mia in the cinema over the weekend. Was very interesting as I had caught the musical version of MamaMia! a couple of years ago with my family, and enjoyed it very much too.
A very sweet and simplistic show...but of course the best part of the movie was its music...ABBA's music. SUPER nostalgic to hear Abba's songs appear during the movie..song after song after song....it brings back all those old memories of me singing in the car when my dad was driving... Sorta made me a bit sad while I was in the midst of watching the comedy..I'm sure my dad would have loved to catch this movie too.... :\
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems this couple of years had seen me saying goodbye to more and more people who are closer to me...just last month, I had to say goodbye to my granny.. Even though I know it's actually better for her to go than to stay...still...it's sad to see them leave...
But well, life has to go on....
Been snapping pics of the clouds again recently...
No comments:
Post a Comment