While driving today I heard over the radio that a Singaporean doctor was found dead in Melbourne...and I was like "hmm...oh dear.." and carried on with the rest of my day's activities.
It was not until 9+pm in the evening when I was about to pay for my petrol at SPC, that the photo of the doctor on the front page of a chinese newspaper caught my eye.
It was my friend from JC.
For a moment I was in denial, as I couldn't confirm if it was my friend coz I didn't know his chinese name. But the more I stared at the photos, the more I felt my heart shiver. So I bought the newspapers and headed home. And when I got home, my Straits Times confirmed it, with his name printed in English, and a large picture.
How can this be? That someone I knew from JC, whom I used to speak with, who used to be so light-hearted, friendly, confident, suddenly be found to have passed on in a foreign place, and reason unknown?
It all seems so unreal, and yet, when I stare hard at his picture in the newspapers........ I know it's true......
I can't imagine his family.....the pain of facing a sudden death...it's coming back to me....
Heart-wrenched..............shocked..............saddened.............
R.I.P Allan...
1 comment:
Hi Miss Chow ~! (:
-Darren, 2-1 ;
Post a Comment