Saturday, March 20, 2010

Passion...where are you?

I said I'd post after a few days of rest..and now, I'm 1.5 days away from term reopening...down with a persistent cough since last Sunday, and now all I am doing is looking forward to the next public holiday, which would be Good Friday.  Well, considering that the next long weekend is gonna be just a short(?) 2 weeks from now, makes the upcoming Monday more bearable I guess.  But yet I ask myself, does it have to be this way?  Why all the negativity.....I can't understand it either. It's almost as if, the love and passion that I once had, has slowly evaporated over the last 10 weeks.  I think about it with a tinge of sadness, that my actions are but just a routine now, and a robotic-like reaction to what is expected of me.  Whatever happened to the deep satisfaction and joy that I felt, even when it was really tough-going, but I felt that it was all worth it?  I used to really love what I do...I really did.  But now, there are but just pockets of what I used to love that barely keeps me going....

I need to find myself back...and fast...else..how would I last till Nov?

1 comment:

Shawn said...

HI MS CHOW!!
REST WELL!!!
YOU CAN ONE, MUST JIAN CHI DAO DI K??? (:
HAHA MUST BE BECAUSE NEVER TEACH US THEN FEEL THAT TEACHING VERY BORING (:
HAHA.
SEE YOU AROUND IN SCHOOL SOON! :D
Shawn~ 4-2 '2009