Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20.10.2010

Just thought I'd do a quick post today just to capture the nice date of posting on 20.10.2010.  Haha..was alerted by B that the recurring numbers in dates would cease to exist after 2012, whereby the last recurring number would be 20.12.2012.  Heh, I never knew guys paid attention to such things too :P  So I stand corrected :)

As I type this entry, my eyes are already half-closing :S  All thanks to me sleeping at 5am in the morning 2 days ago to complete my HORRENDOUSLY GARGANTUAN amount of marking in time for keying in results at 9am on Mon morning.  What can I say?  I did it again!! Don't know how I manage to but I just manage to every year..I must be morphing into superwoman soon..

So what has been interesting since I posted on 1 Sept...gosh it's been so long..
I went for an in-house Adventure Ropes Instructor's Course :D  Sounds super cool right?  Haha..it was fun, learning how to do rescues with a godzillion number of gadgets and ropes and climbing to insane heights to do that.  And you know, the first time I actually climbed onto the low and high elements was just maybe 2 months ago when the Ropes course opened in my school? :)  So that's one more feather to my adventurous hat :)  Now, all that's left is 2-star kayaking and perhaps, sky diving?  I've already experienced, over my last 6 years in NCC and in school, the climbing of mountains, white-water rafting, trekking, tree-climbing, abseiling, canyoning (which is abseiling, just that it's down a waterfall), cycling 54 km, caving, Flying fox, challenge pole & climbing the rockwall:)  On top of that, I've completed a level 1 rockclimbing course, and a 1-star kayaking certification.  Woohooo... :P  Think I've become super garang since I started my career...how cool is that.. :)

To end of my post, here's some photos of the in-house adventure ropes instructor's course:)
Me climbing to the middle of the low elements to pretend to be a casualty so that I can be "saved"..
 Belaying for a friend who's gonna leap off the super high challenge pole :)
 Hehe, cute right?  Introducing...Mr Courageous :P  My little man fan that I used to keep myself cool because the weather was HORRENDOUS...
And this is an evil pic of B strangling my Mr Courageous!!   Eviiiiiil :P

OK, breaktime over, back to remarks writing!!

1 comment:

ni@ said...

mauuahhahaa...u really posted on 2010 2010...

hehehe...gargantuan marking!!!hahah...

add to ur list to do..is to have a free fall experience-liken it to sky diving just faster =P