Yummy toast breakfast with salad and yoghurt to start off the day:)
Our first destination, Hell Valley. A place where sulphur is emitted from the ground... :S
Cool bus-ticket machine on the bus which we took to and from Hell Valley :P It's at the back door of the bus , which is also the door from which we get on.
The ticket will reflect a number on the top right-hand corner...ours reflects a number "1"...and thus...
Helly Valley
All that smoke? That's sulphur:p Can you spot me in the mirror? :P At the train station waiting for our train to take us to our next destination..
Yaaaay the train is here!! :)
I LOVE this shot:) The funny things is, I didn't even frame this shot on purpose :P It was randomly shot when I was hurriedly walking across the road by just snapping with my camera which was at my waist level :D We were at Shiraoi, on our way to the Ainu Village:D
Love railway shots :)
Ainu Village, Japan's aboriginal heritage.
Ainu dog...CUUUUUUUTTTEEEEE:)
Ainu bear! :P The reason why he's sitting in this funny position is because I was about to feed him a biscuit through that long metal pole which he has strategically placed his mouth at :)
Shots taken at the lake beside Ainu village...love the scenery...
Ainu cultural performance.
The ainu girl is so tiny! :)
My friends and I were super intrigued by this chopstick rest at one of the restuarants we ate at! By the way, it is a REAL fish :P I sniffed it and it had a fishy smell :)
Our yummy-looking spread:)
MY bowl of yummy-looking food :)
No comments:
Post a Comment