Wooohoo...we're finally reaching week 10 of Term 3. Has been a most challenging 2 weeks that has gone past..both physically and emotionally. Events that happened has made me think back to the days while i was in secondary school..I wonder if my class and I ever changed any of our teachers' minds about their teaching career...hopefully nothing that we said and did affected them to that extent. Don't worry, I still enjoy my job and the kids, just that events that happened have made me reflect a lot.
These 2 weeks has seen me drowning in marking, because of the need to key in the marks into the system to be processed for the kids' report books next week. So on top of lessons preparation, lots of time spent on marking till late. In fact, was so tired that when i was suddenly told that i was duty officer for Land last Fri, all I did was to go down for the parade at the beginning of training. I always made it a point to actually go down during the trainings itself (besides the opening parade), just to familiarise myself with what's happening and the cadets, as well as to get to know more of them...basically, to be around and be more involved in the training, and not be an elusive mdm. But physically i was just too tired on that day, and thus i left them all to my able leaders to take the entire training.
Marked marked marked marked marked, and finally keyed in all marks by this Friday. YEESSSS!!! Keyed in all the marks already. Felt so relieved that i almost felt as if the Sept hols has started...hahahhahaha...as if. But nevertheless, it is only a week away ;) Looking forward to the break..think the kids also need a break. Has been a long and tiring Term 3.
Went Rock-wall climbing at Safra yesterday morning...shall talk about it in the next post. For now, I have to prepare my lesson on CONES.
No comments:
Post a Comment