Thursday, September 14, 2006

Comments?

I was recently told that it was difficult to leave comments on my blog because the person has first to have a blogger account...seems like i set the comments settings as such some time ago. Heh, so I went to change the settings recently so that even if people do not have a blogger account, they can leave me comments.

People who read my blog will realise that there have been no comments so far. Or so i thought! Haha, actually there were comments a month back!! Hahahha...but I never realised it because I think when blogger alerts me of the comment, the email gets sent to the JUNK mail in my email, which I usually only browse through and then delete all of 'em. So I missed those comments a month back...haha...but nevertheless, I finally realise they were there, and they are up on the blog now..which you probably can't see coz it's on a post that's so long ago. Haha...but I'm glad I finally noticed the comments... Thanks for commenting :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dunt noe wat to comment... :P gd for u to realise that its really difficult to leave a comment on ur blog. haha. and thx? ... haha

**First Comment for this month!**
LOL!!