Yesterday night I went for the Wang Lee Hom's "Heroes of the earth" concert at the Indoor Stadium...I must say I'm impressed by him. In addition to his good voice, he can play like a godzillion number of instruments! Ok, maybe not a godzillion, but he played the guitar, piano, drums, violin and er hu in his solid 3 hour concert! And I don't mean play as in, play like an amatuer, as if he just picked up the instrument for the concert. He plays them all very well..*impressed*
Think my favourite part of the concert was the accoustic portion, where he was accompanied only by 1 simple drum, and 4 guitars. Very nice, and the audience sang loudly with him, and
IN TUNE. Haha, you know how screaming fans can be like, when you watch them on TV, they basically, SCREAM the song, with no regard for the pitch sometimes. But yesterday's audience was so on pitch...niice... =)
After the concert I went for supper with my friends, yummy satay and sugar cane drink =)
Shall see if I can find a nice clip of his concert on YouTube and put it up in the next post.. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment