Last day of school for year 2007 is here.
My gosh. It does feel a little fast..
It felt as if I had just started Term 1 a few days ago, and now, we've reached the end of 4 whole terms. Wow, how did I manage that.
I still remember posting at the beginning of the year, about the challenges of this new year..taking Sec3s yet again..sports class, form class....chma...
And now, the year's done.
Had a small prize presentation in both my classes today, for those who've done well for AMAth for Semester 2, be it in terms of improvement, or in terms of scoring well for the exam...and added on a mini-presentation at the end of it for 3-11 since I won't be teaching them anymore next year. Was never fond of giving speeches nor prep talks to big groups...so I always choose a non-verbal way of "speaking" when it comes to farewells.
Though I do feel sad that I won't be following them up, I know that it's for their good, and that they'll be in good hands next year.
To 3-11:
Thanks for a wonderful year. Think a lot of what I wanted to say, you've already "heard" it through the powerpoint. Always had fun coming to your class..probably because of all the funny characters & sudden outbursts in your class...haha...but also because I can see the determination, interest & effort in a lot of you to do well for Mathematics.
Remember, your current class msg is not your full potential. Work hard and push it all the way up yeah? =)
Form class chalet coming up on 29th Nov.
Really looking forward to it! Spent some time with some of my guys choosing all the yummy food that we are gonna be BBQing at the chalet...yum yum.. =)
Like the idea of the class coming together..bonding...having fun :)
And, love the idea of a class T-shirt!! And it is going to be DRI-FIT. DON'T CARE :P
Hope that we can get the T-shirt design settled, printed and distributed soon....then perhaps my class and I can all wear it during Homecoming next year..heh.
Let's see...what's coming up for the "holidays".
'O's INVIGILATION.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. I seriously hate 'O's invigilation. It's not half as bad when I invigilate in school since they are my own kids and I don't mind being there to lend moral support.
But 'O's invigilation is super duper ultra boring.........and not worth the remuneration in my opinion....I'd rather be in school from 9am-1pm packing up my table and preparing materials for next year :/ Haiz, but I guess there's no choice....
Interspersed between O's invigilation is Maths Special Holidays programme for the Sec3s....
Then, it'll be Grad night.
Cool. Felt very sad that I missed it last year so I won't miss it for the world this year :)
And then, my trip to Bangkok with my old MGS friends!!!! :)
Can't wait.....
And and, chalet!
Haha....ok, shall talk till end of November only.
As for December, akan datang ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment