YUCKY.
Oh wells.
Tis' the season for ......WEDDINGS!
November and December has always been the season for weddings. And this year is no different. Let's see...I have a total of 1....2.....3 invites so far which I have AGREED to go. And one which I am missing because of my Thailand trip. PLEASE tell me I'm not gonna get any more invites.. not saying that I'm not happy for my friends who are getting married..but, it's an expensive affair turning up for them!
But one good thing about weddings over the last couple of years is that...it's kept a group of my friends together, my music ministry in Varsity Christian Fellowship (VCF) in NUS. Since my final year in NUS, I've been singing for at least one of my fellow music min member's wedding every year. Really nice to meet up week after week to just sing together and catch up with one another's lives after stepping into the workforce.... :)
This time round, the practice venue is my house :) Heh...I love it, coz i'm a lazy-to-travel person....and I love having guests in my house anyway..
And hence I've been promoted to the title of "Aunty Bick Yan"...Haha.
Random pics again... :P
Just some random pictures that I took here and there, and told myself that I'd put up on my blog, but just didn't put up till now :P
Random pics again... :P
Just some random pictures that I took here and there, and told myself that I'd put up on my blog, but just didn't put up till now :P
Hahaha....some cheap cheap bag that I saw somewhere in Bishan....
My weekend trip to London
O did I mention that I flew to London over the weekend?
....it's in Singapore LAH =)
Heh. Just this cool place that's at one of the entrances to Esplanade. Doesn't the interior look so nice and English? A friend and I went over to have dessert on Saturday night.....
Think the place is worth going once in a while...to get yourself pampered..coz the price of the food is really quite expensive. But like I said...once in a while laaa... :)
Because of the festive season coming up, Cookie Museum is offering "Cookie-tasting" sessions. Quite a cool concept I feel...so we get to taste a whole range of their christmas cookies, while waiting for our dessert and tea to be served.
The flavours of the cookies at the cookie museum gets changed every 6 to 9 months...which means their baker always has to come up with new flavours and ideas! Wow..and their waitresses have the ingredients, tastes, and what's special about each cookie at the back of their hands....they can literally describe each cookie down to the details during the cookie-tasting session...quite impressed I must say.
Cars!
Have you noticed lately....that more and more cars on the roads have all these strange patterns all over them??
If tastefully done, I suppose it can add to the beauty of the car.
But I've seen real yucky ones actually....like a few with HUUUUGEEEE Hello Kitties on the sides of those cars....like reeeally huge....
And last Saturday I also saw one car which was covered with HEARTS. Yes, hearts. Red, purple, and pink coloured ones...and if I'm not wrong, there were white feathers in the car too. :S AND, it is not a girl driving it. It's a caucasion man. -.-
For me, I think the most I'll go is to put one or two tiny little patterns at one corner of the car, that's IF I ever.
Too much of it just spoils it I feel.
Well ok, this particular one that's in white looks...mm..ok.
Wait till you see them in black or brown. Really looks ka-zua'ish. Heh.
Oh, before I go, lemme introduce a new character that I'm in love with.
Mr ONIONHEAD :D
DON'T YOU THINK HE'S SO CUTE??? :)
Heh, will post more and more of him here by and by.. akan datang =)
Heh, will post more and more of him here by and by.. akan datang =)

1 comment:
Hello, it's me again...the big CBY. Don't like you :( so jealous, holiday already while I still have to slog for another 2 more weeks.
I agree Mr Onionhead is cute...but don't you think the Potato Head is cuter? That's my nickname...Mrs Potato Head...know why? Cos I'm Mrs Yam!
Post a Comment