Thursday, November 22, 2007

Flight delayed....not once...but twice?!

OK....so I'm suppose to be already on my way to Bangkok right this minute...but my Airasia flight has chosen to be delayed...not once, but TWICE!!!

Oh my gosh, this is really irritating.
First delay was 45 minutes....and then 2nd delay is even worse, 1 hr!!
Gosh..I'm getting sleepy already...gonna be reaching Bangkok at close to 3am in the morning...by the time I get to my friend's place, it'd be close to 4 am I presume?

AND guess what?? We have to be up and about in a few hours time to catch a morning flight over to Krabi!
GRRRR.

Anyway.
I just realised that I haven't even said what trip is this...haha.. :P

I'm finally going on my holiday!!
Gonna be a week long trip over to Krabi and Bangkok with my good ol' sec school friends.....
Don't suppose I'll be posting much over the next week then....so the next post will probably be a week later, with loads of pics =)

OK, gonna go back to stone with my friends now.
Till next week, adios! =)

No comments: