I think I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms of not blogging! Haha..
But that's not the only thing that I seem to be suffering from, also suffering from a horrid cough and horrid reappearance of my eczema problem that had been well-controlled since 15 years ago. Many may have noticed...the super blotchy skin that I have nowadays..haiz.
I'm on antibiotics again. What, my 5th course this year? It's almost as if it's a sweet that I can take every few months... #(*$()@#&$@($*(!)@#!.
Thankfully it's EOYs for the Sec3s this whole week, then I have the time to fall sick.
Just here to post about some random events which I'd wanted to post about from time to time..but just never got round to doing it.
Class crane-folding
Just before the Sept Hols came, my class and I did some paper crane folding for the Kidney Dialysis Foundation in aid of their fundraising. So here we were in the afternoon, all folding paper origami...heh.
I felt it was fun...heh, but on top of that, was a good time for class bonding :)
Some pics from that afternoon...
Mystery Present
Marking haven
Was over at NUS 2 weekends ago to do some marking after church on Sat since my church is over at Dover, which is only about a 5 min drive away from the NUS Campus.
Lucky NUS students...they even have SUBWAY inside the campus! And if I'm not wrong, there's also a japanese restuarant now. Hmph.
So yup, had Subway for dinner, then parked myself at Yusof Yishak House's empty canteen to do my marking. Had a wall fan all to myself since there was hardly anyone around me but just a couple of other uni students studying for their exams..
But I guess it's a really cool idea...I suppose students at Yusof Yishak House will never have to brave the rain to get home... :P
Super big moon
Just couldn't resist whipping out my handphone to snap a picture of this SUPER BIG moon (OK, of course the moon is the same size every night, but you know what I'm talking about :P).
See the white circle in the centre of the 2 rows of street lamps?? It's not so obvious in this pic, but the fact that I can capture it at this size on the pic, it just shows how super humongous it was!! Hehe.
Yup, so that's all for now.
Today's the start of the EOYs for the Sec3s, so, here's wishing all Sec3s in CHS, ALL THE BEST :)
Don't worry, it'll be over before you know it ;)
To my math classes: GO AND CHECK SHAREPOING AND HEYMATH EVERYDAY!
2 comments:
Hello, just want you to know that I've been lurking about and checking your blog out. Delurking now to say that I enjoyed looking at all the photos. Esp those with samll kids....(hint hint...post more ok?) ;P
It's 4th term and it's hectic!! We're in the same boat. Press on...hols are coming!
Haha, helloooooo!!!! =)
Yeah....hectic 4th term!
Nm nm, 3 more weeks 3 more weeks... :P
Post a Comment