I'm officially called Super Sinseh from next week onwards.
My gosh. Will I be able to cope?
Let's hope I don't die by the end of term 2.
Haiz.
It's only the first week of school..but I already feel stressed. Seems like more and more stuff about me kids are suddenly popping up to my attention. Is it because they are stressed too?
The holidays last week passed real quick. Before I knew it, it was already over..I really didn't feel as if it had been a break. Perhaps just a break from the routine of reporting to school at 7.30am. The only good thing that came out of it was getting sleep. Well okay..and meeting up with some old friends.
Went to watch 2 movies with my friends over the hols....can't quite remember when was the last time I watched a movie before the March Hols.

filmelitist.blogspot.com
Both were about mystical creatures...hmm....haha..both were okay shows. Though I thought that the ending of Spiderwick Chronicles was most....err.....sudden...and err...innovative?
More wedding invites have come my way...most from my cell group. Guess it's a good time for me to spend time with them..
Have finally decided to go for my church's confirmation class. Suppose He's calling me to serve in the Saturday evening service...
Dad's estate duty is still not settled. It's been like what, 8 MONTHS plus already???? What's wrong with the people handling the case, don't they know that it hurts those who have to go through this whole process!?!
What's more, Singapore has already phased out this whole estate duty nonsense since Feb this year. So why are we still having to do so many things to answer to the enquiries that they keep posing to us????
STOP IT ALREADY ALRIGHT.
Haiz.
OK, enough I guess.
Shall go back to my marking, and enjoy (I hope) my last weekend before I morph into Super Sinseh next Monday.
2 comments:
Hey Miss Chow!!
Long time no see you!!
Life's been a BIG ROLLER COASTER ride so far. =/ good and bad. more of the latter.
I have a blog now too! i realised that i needed one. very badly -_-
lenoirtm.blogspot.com
link me too yea? haha.. cuz i'm going to link my teachers too the moment my template is done up.
i really miss Cat High too!!!
i've been so caught up with work that i can't even go back on CNY celebration -_- i feel so bad la..
oh yea, how's daily devotion nowadays? lol.. i just thought of it when i decided to blog about my expositions..
if Ms Tan or whoever needs someone to cover you can always let me know haha ^^ i can drop by someday or send you all a soft copy of it haha..
i'm looking forward to my off days to visit you all!!
cya all soon!! jia you SUPER SINSEH!!! haha
Henry
What do u mean by super sinseh?
Post a Comment