Saturday, April 05, 2008

Super sinseh diaries Entry#1

It's been a mad 2 weeks. MAD.

Mid-years are coming...in 2 weeks' time. OH MY GOSH. Once again I feel like I'm the one who's taking the exams. *gasp*

Straight after the mid-years, would be the massive preparations for CHMA. So far so good. The promotional posters are up on the walls (though some have mysteriously vanished), first announcement to the school made....promotional video coming up!! *breathe* Really thankful for the great help I was given last year and the time and space that everyone has allowed me in order to learn and pick up the ropes. Can safely say that I'm much more in-tune with the whole procedure for preparations for the big show this year.
Thankful also for the very experienced committee that I'm working with. You guys are great, thanks for all the bright ideas so far! ;)
So now we're just waiting for the registration forms to pour in. FYI, they are all located at the CHMA board which is beside the Media Resource Room. GO AND TAKE ONE NOW.

Been sneezing and coughing a little yesterday and today. Puuuhleeeassseee tell me I am not falling sick. I have no time to.

It's been 2 weeks since I morphed into Super Sinsei (Sensei - A Japanese term of respect often used to mean "master" or "teacher. Just a little translation for those who've been asking). Oops, seems I misspelt the word in my last post :/

The past 2 weeks have been.....gruelling, stressful, sleepless.
Frankly, I'm wondering how much longer I can hold out. Haiz...now it's just one day at a time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello miss chow, this is terence lim from 4-9. 1-5 in 2005 n 2-5 in 2006

yan said...

HELLO Terence :)


Nice of you to drop be :)