YEeees! I think I'm gonna be able to finish my syllabus for the sec3s and 4s on time...or at least, according to what I have planned and made up for. *phew*
And guess what, I'm finally sick. On the verge of a mega flu...trying really hard to not let it blow up into a mega flu, can't afford to bring it to sec3 camp with me. I think it's a case of my body giving way after it senses that it doesn't need to be working at 110% anymore (been overworking for a couple of weeks..) Pleeeeeeeease, let me get well quick. And I'm convinced that flu panadol has zero effect on me. I've taken 8 already, and no signs of improvement. Hmm..shall switch to something else.
Well, this week there were 3 major events, CHMA auditions, Student Leaders Investiture, and my Land POP.
CHMA Auditions 2008


I would say, all went well, thanks to the efficiency and experienc of the IMedia crew. The results were announced on Friday morning. For the results of the auditions, refer to the
CHMA Blog.
After the first meeting with finalists next Wed, it's gonna be non-stop action all the way till 19th July itself!! AAAAaaaaah!!! *breathe in breathe out*
CHS Student Investiture
It's like a super sense of dejavu...because I seem to vividly remember last year's investiture, and suddenly, it's time for the sec4s to step down.
This year's theme...set sail..
The outgoing sec4 excos....
I love the way the investiture is carried out..very grand..there's this very real sense of pride, and the passing on of the baton to the next batch signified by the passing on of the blazer from the outgoing exco to the incoming exco.

And there was the much anticipated dance item, which seem to have not gone on as smoothly as planned. But hey, sometimes, things don't happen the way we want it, and frankly I think given the time to learn the super complicated steps, it was already a good attempt.
To my 2 chairs, am proud of you guys whatever the case ;)NCC(Land) POP 2008
It's come to the time of the year again...where the new batch takes over the leadership of the unit. There's a feeling of anticipation and excitement as the Passing Out Parade (POP) approached, it's always exciting to see a whole new batch rise up to leadership and lead the unit to even greater heights. And yet at the same time, there's this tinge of sadness...coming from not being able to let go of the older boys who have served the unit well and have led the unit in this past one year.
The plaques for each of the sec4s to thank them for their service to the unit and to commemorate 4 good years of serving together in the unit..
The new leaders, waiting to take over the positions of Company Sergeant Major and Assistant Sergeant Major..
Getting ready to take over the unit....
The seniors were back to show their support!
The outgoing batch, standing proud at their last parade.
The official handing over of pace stick to the new blood of the unit.
Part Ds 2008, saying a final cheer at their graduation, one of the best I've heard them cheer. You can literally feel their pride and cameraderie as they cheered together.
Officially SENIORS :)
This is the batch that I've watched grow since they were in Sec 1. Cliche as it may sound, it seemed only like yesterday when I saw them as Part As. They joined the unit about the same time as I did...and now, they've gone one full cycle, to graduate to the rank of being Seniors. So to me, this is a special batch....also one of the most united batches I've come in contact with.
We'll miss you guys Part Ds :) Take care and all the best.
1 comment:
hello miss chow! don't worry everyone loves u in class ALOT* keep your good work up! we're EXTREMELY* appreciative of your efforts. :)
Post a Comment