Heh....yes, I am now waiting at the boarding gate to take my flight to Korea!!
Woohhoooo...thus begins the first of my few trips this holidays :P
Going to be gone for 8 days, and back on 1st Dec...think it's so sneaky of tour companies to purposely schedule night flights for tour groups and count it as one day on the 8-day tour! HMPH. Waste my time.
Oh well....anyway, am super looking forward to the cold...think it's between 0 - 6 degrees? And and...the snow on the mountain!! =) Has been a really long time since I saw snow...in fact, I've only seen snow once :P Remember it very vividly.....it was when I was on this tiny plane flying to the Grand Canyon in the US...then it started snowing...and we could literally see the tops of the trees turning white gradually............. But seems the snow in Korea's gonna be real thick! Heh, looking forward to skiing... :)
Have so much to blog about actually...grad night....4-1 chalet...friends' wedding.......but, guess all that'll have to wait till I'm back :P Talking about 4-1, some of them wanted to come and send me off just now.......heh, so nice and sweet of them. Thanks for the thought guys, appreciate it :)
Alright, almost time to board! TATA!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment