S4 Farewell Assembly
I actually still vividly remember last year's S4 Farewell Assembly, and how I spent days and days doing up the farewell video...and so soon, this year's Farewell Assembly has come and gone.
Certificate of Achievement of completing 4 years of Education in CH
Speeches made by representatives of the teachers and student body
Rendition of "You Raise Me Up"
Because my colleague, who is the form teacher of my Math class wasn't able to be around for the whole duration of the Farewell Assembly, I was asked to take over as form teacher for the day, a responsibility that I gladly agreed to undertake.
Me with my surrogate form class for the day :P
See the cheeky monkeys? All trying to be at the same height as me...haha..
But I must say, for all the cheeky-ness, this class has been a joy to teach. Of course, with every class, there's bound to be moments where you'd feel like strangling them all, but I would say, this class, is truly made up of very genuine, and sweet people. Has been a good 2 years with them..
To 4-2: Thanks for the "Candy Girl" song that you guys personalised and sang for the teachers at Pasir Ris. Very ingenius! And very sweet too :) Can see the very strong bonds that you guys have formed with one another...I think your class is one of the most united class in the level. Remember to always fork out time to build on these friendships ya in the years to come ya?
All the best in your your O's and future endeavours..and thanks for the 2 good years :)
Last Day of School
Very soon, it was the last day of school for the year 2009, 30 Oct. Have already been hearing my 2-1 class lament and lament about how this day is fast approaching since one week earlier, and in the blink of an eye, it was here.
It's quite evil of me some might say, but I actually feel happy that the class is lamenting about the last day of school coming..because, it goes to show that they really treasure these bonds that they have formed over the last 2 years, and the deep sense of camaraderie that they are reluctant to let go of.So the time came for me to return their report books, and after settling all the administrative stuff, I decided to let the class have some time to say a few words to each other, something that I felt was important, precious to the class...to have an opportunity to express their thoughts, thanks, and recollections of their memories of being together over the last 2 years.
My 2 chairmen starting the ball rolling with their speeches..
Alas not many people responded to my call to say a few words...... :)
The ever-supportive-of-their-chairmen class encouraging the 2 guys as they said their piece :)
Such is the depth of their friendships..that tears actually welled up... and here's my class giving a toast, to give encouragement and cheer
A common recollection of their teachers together...
And this is my form class this year :)
My 2 whacky chairmen, who have been great help :)
To 2-1: I've really enjoyed being your form teacher this year. Thanks for being such a teachable class. Your unity and class spirit really warms my heart, something that I sometimes find it lacking here. Continue to encourage and push each other on to greater achievements even as you guys split classes, and all the best to you guys in upper sec.
1 comment:
WOOHOO!! Thanks Miss Chow!!! Thanks for all your help in class matters, like Homecoming.. couldn't have been such a success without ur help :):):):).
Haha, and also thanks for ur SUPER light punishments for not doing homework HAHA...
Post a Comment