Monday, December 19, 2011

I'll be home for Christmas...

So my two weeks stint in Melbourne ends today...will be heading to the airport to catch my 5pm flight home to Singapore. Did I enjoy my break in Melbourne? I guess I did to a certain extent..except for the fact that I'm kind of "handicapped" by my ankle, which I still don't really have an idea of how serious its injury is till now other than for the fact that it's not fractured. Walking about with 2 walking sticks in my hands is really not a very enjoyable experience..but I guess, it's the spending time with family that's important. So what's on my plate after I touch down? 1. Appointment with Orthopedic for an MRI to checkout the extent of the injury to ankle 2. Pack table in CH to shift over to HC/Scan all materials which I don't wanna shift over 3. Prepare materials for new term 4. Prepare scheme of work for level I'm coordinating 5. Meet-ups with various people for Christmas before new year comes 6. Mental preparation for new kids, new colleagues, new environment *gulp* I have to do all that before 1 Jan...hmm..I think I win already... I've not even gone over yet, but I already feel my heart aching from missing all that I've held dear to my heart for the past 7.5 years...

No comments: