So here I am at Changi Airport Terminal 1 on a Thursday morning! :P
Feels incredible actually...I suppse I would hardly get a chance like this if I was still where I was previouly..
It's 3 days of IB course in BKK for me, fully sponsored and the first that I'm travelling alone...all by myself. Wooohoooo :P
Feels exciting but yet at the same time worrying since I have not had time to really go sniff out all the routes to the different places that I want to go to...thankfully taxi fare is relatively cheap in Thailand. Haha..
Will be meeting J, J and B tonigt for dinner..so looking forward to it! (Provided I don't get lost trying to meet up with them :P)
The only downside is my hotel is really miles from the city, in fact it's only 19 minutes from the airport :S
But oh well..
Million stacks of marking awaits me on my table when I get back, but like my colleague said, "enjoy yourself first, come back going to die anyway". Hahaha..so enjoy I shall, though I did pack 2 stacks of quizzes into my luggage to mark there -.-' No matter what I shall complete those stacks in BKK! (plus set a common test, and prepare revision papers, etc..)
Shall head off to get a pack of biscuits in case I get hungry before I get my hands on food...next post shall be from BKK ;) Half an hour to take off! *waves*

No comments:
Post a Comment