my goodness...teaching with a sore throat is no joke.... I must say this is the worse sore throat I've gotten ever since I started teaching. Voice actually went hoarse and cracked quite a few times today. Of course it doesn't help when the students that you are teaching couln't care less that you are already struggling to project your voice and continue with their own conversations....
5 comments:
understand tht its really a extremely tough thing to teach with a sore throat (especially to the students tht u hav mentioned :S) mayb cos of bad weather and stress cos of EOY? haha
hope u can recover soon!! ... :D
:)
Thanks, I sure hope I recover soon too. It's no fun teaching when you sound an octave lower than normal.... :P
mdm sure have a masculine voice.. wahahas.. get well soon.. so you can get back at your students.. hahas..
sry to hear u're sick...hope u recover soon!!!:)
:) thanks you guys..
Post a Comment