Sunday, November 19, 2006

:(

Being sick is an eeky feeling. *sigh*

Upon returning from a successful Ophir trip, 2 saddening news hit me..one is, that my granny's health has suddenly deteriorated. I had only been gone for 4 days, I don't even know if she recognised me when I came home on Thursday. She had been wheelchair-bound for close to 2 years already, but throughout this whole time, she was very healthy..being able to converse simply with us, recognising us, watching TV & eating full meals. She used to love to hold onto my hands when I stretched it out to her...
But when I saw her on Thurs, she looked listless..hardly responding when I call her..not swallowing well..almost refusing to eat..slumping to one side of her wheelchair. ='( Pains my heart so much..and I can't do nuts to help. And I myself am down with flu..so I'm afraid to walk near her, for the fear that I"ll pass the flu to her, which would be disastrous. So all I can do is to pray for her...

The other news is, my HDB flat may be en-bloc'ed. Which put simply, means that it may be bought over to be re-developed. i.e. I might just be displaced from my own house soon. ='(

Feeling upset...... :(

No comments: