Tuesday, November 21, 2006

New Blogskin

Just came back from yet another wedding about an hour ago..another 2 of my peers getting married to each other after 7 years of courtship. Feel very happy for them...

Hmm..granny seems to be eating a little more..which is a comfort. But still a little on the unresponsive side...with only slight nods to indicate that she has occassionally heard me calling her (not necessarily understanding what I'm saying to her). But at least, there is that slight improvement in terms of eating. Thank God...

Just changed my blogskin today. Always wondered if I would be able to do it myself, since the previous blogskin was done up for me by an ex-student. Took about 1/3 of the day to get it up..with just one small problem..my "Countdown Timer" has gone missing. For some reason the Title for the countdown timer ("No. of days to Christmas Day") cannot be displayed. And it appears all the way at the bottom :( Just can't figure it out..what used to work on the old blogskin, doesn't work on this one anymore. Haiz. Somemore, I'm an HTML idiot..everything that appears on this blog is achieved by trial-&-error. Anyone can figure it out?

5 comments:

DeathAxis said...

hahas ms chow
im ry if u still dunno me den u
alaaaamak

ok hope ur grandma gets well soon
n u happy 4 ur frens rite?
go get married lor hahassss =P

n rite u rcover le mah?

yan said...

Let's see...ry should be Rong Yang?
I hope I'm right ;)

Thanks, granny is a tat better, eating a little more. But generally still not too responsive =/

And yup, I'm ALMOST recovered!! :)

yan said...

Liang: Hmm...ok, I'll try to play ard with it over the next few days..thanks ;)

Anonymous said...

All the HTML codes begin with [html] (replace square brackets with arrow brackets) and ends with [/html]. Just place the iwebmusic and countdown codes before the [/html] and the double [div] are also suppose to be place right before [/html]

Not sure whether you'll remember me, haha, you taught me before in sec 2. ceph from 2-4.

yan said...

Ceph: Yes of course I remember you Cepheus ;)

Thanks for your help! Didn't fully understand your instructions. This bracket that bracket..heh, I'm really HTML-hopeless. But thanks anyway, another one of my students helped me to get it done recently by literally cutting and pasting the codes to tell me where to put them..haha.. =P