Thursday, November 23, 2006

My friends' wedding

Decided to steal some of L's pics from his blog and use it to blog about my friends' wedding which I mentioned about a few days back. Am sure there'll be much more pics for me to upload later on when W gets his pictures up online..so till then, this few from L's blog will suffice ;)

S and L are my college choir friends. I've actually known L all the way since I was secondary 1..been in the same CCA all the way till we finished JC. They'd been together since the end of JC2....super long yeah?







This is L, walking down the aisle..













And this is both S and L walking down the aisle, this time as Mr and Mrs Lee ;)






Their wedding dinner was held at Goodwood Park Hotel...quite a nice cosy dinner of I think around....20 tables? I think my table was almost the youngest bunch there..since the rest were made up of relatives and perhaps, their parents' friends.

As with the tradition, both my friends sang to each other during the wedding dinner....it's always nice to hear wedding couples sing during their weddings...so sweet.....

And this is the few of us at our noisy dinner table no. 12 ;)

2 weddings down, and 5 more to go!! *hole in pocket growing as the days go by....*

No comments: