*Meow*
This cat is soooo cute..first saw it when I exited the lift that night, and saw it sitting on the floor. Then after that it came really close to gate, and even stuck its paws into my house, to touch my toes =)
A pity my mum would kill me if I brought the cat into the house, if not, i surely will :P
So, after borrowing bagpacks from others for the past 2 years, I have finally gone to buy my own Deuter bagpack today! =) A big thanks to C for helping me with it ;) It's a 40 litres bagpack which is expandable to 50 litres..think the size is just right... So YAY, for once I'll be using my own big bagpack...and its maiden journey, would be the sec 3 camp!
I am really looking forward to the Sec3 camp...not only because I like taking part in such activities, but also because it signals the end of the term. Can't wait for June Hols....though it won't be much of a holiday for me, due to the many commitments that I have in school, but at least, it's a breather period from term time. I had initially wanted to go for just a short trip...just to get away and relax. But looking at my schedule..haiz. Nm, I shall go and watch many many movies...hee..
Below are just some pictures that I took over the last couple of weeks, which I wanted to blog about, but just didn't due to whatever the reason.
At Toa Payoh sports hall after the CHS B div Basketball win...
Just some graphics that S sent to me via bluetooth which I find super duper cute :P 



2 street buskers at Ang Kio Central yesterday...
*yawn*..sleepy..
1 comment:
Ms Chow, it is ur god-son k square here, thx for ur care during the sec3 camp and pls post the fotos soon so i can hav them on my blog too (: thx, and tt is one cute cat
Post a Comment