Saturday, May 05, 2007

Life after the MYE...marrkkkiinng..

Most of the sec3s would probably be relaxing at home now after a long 2-3 weeks of mugging for the mid-years (MYE)....which marks the beginning of an intense period of marking for us teachers!

The past 2 weeks saw me giving little remedials here and there to help prepare some of my sec3s for the mid-years...I sure hope they were helpful.

During one of the evenings after a remedial session, I took this picture in school..

I just love the look of those clouds....

OK, back to the topic of MYE. I must say, when I returned to my table on Thurs afternoon, I was kinda shocked at the sight of 11 classes of scripts on my table. I was almost sure that my table was SAGGING from the weight of the papers... -.-' Thankfully I'm marking half the paper only...if not, I'm so dead.

This is where I like to spend some of my time marking over the next few days.....my little hangout place Icekrimo =)


I think I mentioned about the place here before...Icekrimo is this little ice-cream joint that's near to Sin Ming..cosy little place that opens from 11am-11pm. So all I gotta do it park my little car at the private houses area...and take a very short walk there.
Apparently Icekrimo has been featured in the papers more than once. They've got interesting flavours like Horlicks..Chempedak...etc.. I do recommend the place if anyone's looking for a nice cosy place for an evening out with friends ;)

Okie, short post for now.
Gonna recharge and go to school to mark tomorrow..

No comments: