Sunday, July 15, 2007

*hello hello, you can finally hear me"

My boys would know, I suffered from a total loss of voice last week for 2 days of school. And now, 1.5 weeks after that, my voice still has not fully recovered. But at least I can speak now...though I sound as if I've got this layer covering my throat..finished all the medication, but still having a slight cough..bleah.

Been 2 weeks since resumed work...and boy has it been a hectic 2 weeks.

Last weekend was CHMA, thankful that everything went well.
Special thanks to W, for all the guidance and help rendered. Hopefully it'll be just as beautiful next year.

Sweet gesture received this week. Thanks Part Ds past & present, appreciate it.

Common tests are coming up in Week 5, and we're already pass Week 3. Week 5, that's like SO early. Trying to catch up with the syllabus and the other classes, plus marking, and to squeeze in time to give my guys revision class tests. And of course, some boys still don't realise the importance of self-control, and their own responsibility in handling their work.
Can I take the test for you? NO. If you can't be bothered, how shall I help? I'm not an energiser bunny by the way, there's only that much I can remind and chase you for your work. Please don't give me excuses anymore. PLEASE, for your own sake.

On my way to watch Dim Sum Dollies today, I was travelling on the ECP. From the bridge leading to Suntec, I could see a whole sea of red at Marina Bay. It was the National Day rehearsal. Sadness gripped my heart.... Without warning, came tears...I couldn't stop them.... My dad, he loved going for NDP because of his love for photography. And I know he would have loved to be at this year's NDP, since it's the first time it's being held at Marina Bay. I know that NDP this year, is gonna be a heartwrenching day for us.

2 comments:

ivanyak said...

Ms chow, kk here..cheer up (:

and get ur voice back soon hahas

WJ The Great said...

Let NDP then be a landmark reminder for him, albeit a painful one, but a reminder nonetheless of the good o days. Have faith :)