Sunday, July 29, 2007

So long?

I never knew that one could be unwell for such an extended period of time. Was just casually chatting with L a few days ago, when he suddenly exclaimed that I've been sick for a whole month.
A WHOLE MONTH?!?
Sure or not..... That was my own reaction. But after thinking for a few minutes, I realised to my slight horror that he was right.
I've actually taken ill for almost 4 entire weeks, having taken 2 courses of antibiotics in just this 4 weeks alone. Wooooaaaahhhh...my goodness me. What in the world is happening.
And guess what, i ACTUALLY TOOK MC on Monday. For me to take MC, says something. I really very rarely go on medical leave. Just shows how bad this bout of illness has become.
Common test was this week and I had totally no energy to give remedials... :(
For the past few years, i rarely even touched the microphone when teaching. And now, I've been using it for about 3 weeks plus. argh.
Just can't get my voice to recover!! I'm getting irritated with myself.

But I suppose, not getting enough rest is the main culprit to this prolonged period of being unwell.
Just too much to dooooooo.
Which is why, I took almost this entire weekend to sleep lots.
My condition is worrying me. If I don't get well soon, I think my voice is going to become permanently damaged *noooooooooooooooo*
(
okok, I'm becoming paranoid)

Eeks, so much more to do this coming week.
Eeks.....
eeeeks...
EEEEEEKKKS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch, so bad?

Anonymous said...

Ms chow aka Gan-ma, thx for ur flower ytd (: and recover soon (: u sounded ok ytd though..guess u recovered le bahs

yan said...

=) you're most welcome KK ;)