Much time has elapsed since the last post (a testament to my workload).
I had unfinished posts in between, but never had time to finish nor post them....maybe I'll just post some of them at a later date when I'm much free-er.
Just feeling kinda blue...
I think......I must always remind myself to manage my expectations...many times I'd remind myself, that people are different..they react differently...they express themselves differently...
I told myself that, I should be contented/give myself a break...for the higher the expectations, the greater the disappointment.
But I guess I failed again...
I failed to manage my expectations...I failed to not compare....I failed to concentrate on expectations that have been met...failed to look at it from the brighter side.....failed to remember that efforts do not equal to rewards..
After so long....I wonder if I made any difference...because I really cannot tell.
2 comments:
Hey Ms Chow! Erm, just wanted to say that I'm sure you've made a great difference in many of us. And that the high expectations help to push us, in a way. So yeah, SMILE!! Thanks for being such a great teacher and for all you've done :)
Remember tt results are not always instant,immediate or physical...I believe you have made a difference and in one way or another you have touched lives in ur boys, planted seeds of love in their lives and have faith that the seeds you planted will help them grow as gentlemen!=)
~nia
Post a Comment