Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Back in Singapore already..

Tried posting a short post in Hong Kong but seems like my auntie's computer just didn't want to load up the Blogger page. Haha..so..oh well..
Would love to post up pics of HK and the yummy food, but they aren't in the computer yet. So watch out for a photo post coming soon.
I just realised I haven't posted the Last Episode of "Mount Ophir Trip" up yet..oops.. :P

Anyway, was a nice trip to Hong Kong..met up with all my aunties, uncles and my 8 cousins... and of course, got to eat loads of yummy food!!! The weather was nice and cool...not cold...but cool. The temperature everyday was about 15-20 degrees celsius. So all we needed was a long-sleeved shirt and a jacket. I wore the thickest jacket among my family..because I'm actually pretty afraid of the cold I realised.

The only dampening thing about the trip was an immensely inflamed throat. Got it before the trip, and went there armed with anti-biotics ...which didn't work. Haiz...no idea why. So I just had a super inflamed throat the whole time...swallowing saliva felt as if I had swallowed a piece of razor blade....*ouch* At one point the thought of just spitting out the saliva instead of swallowing it came across my mind.........it was that bad. But I figured that'd be too gross, and of course troublesome.

Had lunch with L today at J8..was a nice simple lunch at Crystal Jade..& received my 1st (& probably only :P) Christmas present. Was a very sweet gesture which I didn't expect...so lunch was my treat :)
People may find it odd, but I really rarely receive, nor give for that matter, presents during Christmas. Hmm..I also don't know why. Was just never a habit I suppose. I mean, I give birthday presents to friends all the time, but Christmas presents, quite rarely. Of course, omitting the gift exchanges during big gatherings lah ;)

So yup, this Christmas, was a nice one. Spent half of it in Hong Kong, and flew back on Christmas night, with enough time for me to send my Christmas sms' out before the clock struck 12....

No comments: