Haha..basically I've been very busy attending wedding after wedding.. and amidst all the weddings, I squished in a very short but totally relaxing trip to Krabi in thailand :)
And it's ironic, but, there's so much that I want to blog about..like, when I'm out, I'll be thinking "hey I wanna talk about this on my blog... " or "I think I'll take a picture of this to put up on my blog.." and after that when I come home, I forget all about it...or when I do remember, I'm too lazy to do it! Haha..
Went over to Krabi for 3 days this week...totally relaxing and chilling out place. Think I'll photo blog, a bit lazy to write....anyway...we were basically chilling out on the trip ;) All photos below are courtesy of F :)

So this is me...on a long-tail boat. Its long-tail is actually it's steering and engine at the back of the boat.. S, F and I took this transport from Ao Nang to Railay, an offshore island, the first night we reached Krabi.

We spent the next 1.5 days in Railay...just look at the water, it's SUPER MEGA clear. And the sand on the beach is super mega soft and nice to step on..unlike the sand we have in singapore..that usually feels a little pricky to the feet. Sad to say there weren't many seashells on the beach though... =/ I love collecting seashells...
Managed to go kayaking while at Railay..and we got lost!! Haha..thankfully roads have markings..can't imagine getting lost while driving everyday. S and I kayaked over to another little island for fun..and while we were kayaking back to Railay..the waves and current pushed us at an angle and we didn't realise it..so we ended up kayaking to one of the beaches which WASN'T Railay. Goodness..so in total, I think we kayaked for 3 hours as opposed to the initial planned 1.5 hours.haha. Believe me, when you're at sea..all islands and mountains look the same -_- Heh, but on the whole, it was a good experience..EVEN the getting lost part..haha..

See? The 2 pics look similar right?? ;)
OK, time to sleep now. Will post more pics up when I get them outta my camera..
No comments:
Post a Comment