Thursday, December 28, 2006

HK Pics I

This is the famous Tsing Ma bridge that we were travelling on coming from the airport..

A scenic viewpoint that my parents discovered on their last trip to Hong Kong..

We had seafood at night. Very interesting place..we need to purchase our own raw materials and then look for a restuarant to cook it. Place is called Sai Kung...
One of the places to purchase fresh seafood is right off a boat!
Close up shot of the seafood in the boat...
We only bought 2 octopuses from the boat lady..the rest of our seafood was bought from a nearby wet market. This is my brother and I posing for a shot as my mum and uncle continue with their seafood shopping :)
These are octopuses from one of the stalls selling seafood..I tend to think they look kinda zoned out and funny..hehe..they were swimming reeeeeal slooooooow.... :P
Front view of one of the shops selling seafood..

No comments: