Sunday, January 28, 2007

Be Still My Soul

Sang this song in church today.....brought tears to my eyes..
I guess after so long..I still need to learn how to be still.

Be Still My Soul
Be still my soul, be still my soul.
Cease from the labour and the toil.
Refreshing spring of peace awaits,
to troubled minds and hearts that ache.

Be still my soul
God knows your way
And He will guide
for His name's sake
Plunge in the rivers of His grace
Rest in the arms of His embrace

Be still my soul, be still my soul
Though battles round you rage and roar
One thing you need and nothing more
To hear the whisper of my Lord

"Be still my child,
I know your way.
And I will guide
for My name's sake.
Plunge in the rivers of My grace
Rest in the arms of My embrace.

Almost succumbed to sleep, and wanted to go for Sunday morning service instead of today's Sat evening service...but I'm so glad that I didn't.
The message at service today was exactly what I needed to hear...on Psalm 121.
Still have got loads to do, as per before the church service....but at least I don't feel the weight of a heavy stone on my heart anymore..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice song... =)