I suppose a lot of people will box me when they hear me say this...but...I think I am getting old. Haha...I suppose a lot of people think that I'm 18...but I'M NOT. Though I do look like it.. =P
Well, back to why I think I'm getting old.
I used to be able to stay up late for consecutive days, and still function at 100% when I'm in school. Never used to develop dark eye rings nor eye bags even with a severe lack of sleep..but that's all in the past.
Adjusting back to the routine of school has been pretty difficult over the past week. Somehow, my body seems to think that I'm not getting enough sleep. Or perhaps, it's because I've been having disturbed sleep...so not much rest at night.
Some evidences of tiredness....
In class yesterday:
"17 - 9 = 6" (Huh?)
"(3x + 3)^2 = 3x^2 - 18x + 9" (Huh??)
"4 X 8 = 48" (HUH???)
Yup...I think I must have shocked my class yesterday...they all had this puzzled look on their faces as they watched me write the above during class...
Gosh I can hardly stop yawning...rainy days and gloomy skies don't help either..
No comments:
Post a Comment