

On one of the famous streets in Macau at night..a nice shopping area according to our tour guide... Really love the lights and ambience of christmas..

My favourite cousin!! Lotsa people seem to think that she really looks like me..I suppose I could pass her off as my sister ;)

And this is ALMOST the whole jing gang of relatives in HK..with one family missing..we had just had a most yummy dim sum brunch..

This is a bowl of snake soup...quite yummy I must say.. :)

Had steamboat lunch on Christmas eve at my aunt's place...steamboat feels good in cool weather..unlike us in singapore, who have steamboats in air-conditioned restuarants..

On night of Christmas eve, some of the roads were cordoned off, and so here we are, walking in the middle of the road that was JUST cordoned off when we reached there. Haha, was an interesting experience..one moment we were walking on the pavement, and the next moment, we were told we can just walk right down the ROAD itself.. ;)

The signature signboards of the Hong Kong streets.
No comments:
Post a Comment