Thursday, January 04, 2007

Changes...

For a person who doesn't really like changes, first 2 days of school has left me thinking and reminiscing quite a bit...my once all-so-familar-with students, are now all in different classes....

Wondering how all the JC guys are doing too...

New year, new challenges.

I've got a new form class, that's 3-1.
Interestingly, I've never taught ANY of them mathematics before, though I taught 3 whole classes of Sec2 Math last year. There's even a pretty large group that I have never even taught before.. (not even music....altog I taught 8 out of 10 classes last year, be it math or music). So, will be a whole new time of getting to know people and working out the team dynamics.

The other class that I'm taking is 3-11. Bubbly class that I've taught music to before...but due to the fact that I only met them I think, less than 10 times for lessons last year (due to a whole variety of reasons), 3-11 can also be considered a pretty new class to me. A little worrying, because the sports seasons are all going to be starting soon. Remedials, here I come.

4 music classes, but this time a little different. Art and Music will operate like Home Econs and D & T, half classes each time. Woohoo, gonna be a fun year. I can just foresee increased efficiency and learning speed in Music class. :P

Tomorrow, 5 periods.
Now, SLEEP.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...dun worry too much. i m sure u can handle ur classes. all the best for 2007!

yan said...

Thanks, so far so good ;)
All the best for 2007 too :D

Anonymous said...

hahas.. Mdm, the JC guys are fine! everyone's enjoying.. i guess.. hahas.. orientation is fun. cya some day, maybe when i collect my money for EAGLES award.. hahas

yan said...

Good to know that you guys are doing okay ;)
Drop by and say HI when you do come by CH yah?
Any of you coming back for the CCA exhibition tomorrow? =)

yan said...

Oops, i mean, the CCA Exhibition on Fri...somehow, I keep thinking tomorrow's Fri...