Friday, December 29, 2006

HK Trip Pics II - Day Trip to Macau

So we took a day trip to Macau...

Looks liks a castle at the back? If I'm not wrong it contains an amusement park inside amongst other things.. Surrounding it are many hotels and casinos...
The 10th tallest viewing gallery...err..in the world? I can't really recall the names nor details of much things in Macau because I was pretty ill that day..
Us in the viewing tower...
The view from the tower..

This is a part of the GLASS floor of the tower!! Not for the faint-hearted definitely. You can literally stand on top of it & look all the way down 58 stories. Looks scary doesn't it..
Probably the most famous site in Macau. Seriously can't remember the name..but it's what's left of a church that was burnt down, and has since become a place of interest.
A lovely view of the sunset in Macau from the top of a museum that we visited.
I really love the whole ambience and feeling of sunset......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ruins of St. Paul or as the locals call it - 大三巴.

:-)